I don't often go for the tagging or Meme thing, but what the heck. Mind you the last time I got accused of being a perv!
I have been tagged by RT over the pond so here goes.
Here are the rules if you decide to play along:
1) Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4) Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
I'm going to follow RT's lead re categories, but I believe the 7 facts are open ended.
Stuff about me:
1. My first childhood pet was red setter x we named Mandy, who kind of came with the house we lived in whilst the old man was stationed in Malaysia. She was a stray, probably left by the previous owners, mangy, flea ridden and thin as a rake. You can see that changed a bit with some TLC. Sadly, when I was 13, we had to leave her over there to come back to chilly old Blighty. This time though we made sure she went to another RAF family to be loved as much as we did.
2. My first car was a white Mini I 'shared' with my little brother. He trashed it rallying it about Yorkshire when he was a student at Sheffield Uni. I, like RT, also had a VW Rabbit, only over here we call them a Golf. It was blue and bought in Germany (I got around!) Oh, and yeah, ickle bruvver trashed it as well!
3. Today, I got one of the most amazing emails I have ever had which proved the power of blogging. I will be revealing all once the sender gives me permission to publish it. I will link it here when she does. It will also give me an excuse to rabbit (nice link eh?) on about Chelsea FC again, not that I need an excuse.
4. I suffer from Acrophobia. So did my mother and her two sisters.
5. One of my jobs was as a market researcher for the Scottish Office on a national survey about Gaelic. I can now proudly say I have visited every Outer Hebridean island and a few other places in Scotland I wouldn't have thought of going to viz East Kilbride and Kirkcaldy!
6. I used to be a member of a civilian rifle club. Funnily enough, I am happy that I am unarmed as a Policeman. A proud British tradition!
7. I hate wearing jewellery or watches. The wedding ring is my only permanent concession and watches are only for work so I can tell when it's time to go home!
Totally UnPC - Police Sergeant and Mank presently drowning his sorrows.
Mousie - Casualty (ER) lassie
MIsssy - The Flying Martini
Dickiebo - Very old ex Plod
DBA Dude - Meantime drinking a lot of coffee
Uphilldowndale - I have mountains, she has hills.
AnneDroid - This lady has a vocation to truly be proud of.
Should be an eclectic mix.
Published by Toy Town™ Times
Now is not the time
5 days ago