Posts

Posts

Thursday, June 12, 2008

In the blue, painted blue


It has been a while since I posted about the Blues. Well one does have to have a reasonable period of mourning.

Meanwhile, I have been brushing up on my Eurovision songs and have a wee inkling this fine tune may be heard down at the Bridge with a slight alteration come next season.

Personally he was my favourite choice to take the hot seat, so I'm fair chuffed. Now to set about getting Ronaldo to move not quite so far south as the media would have us believe he will be!

p.s. I am now backing Portugal for Euro 2008.

Listening to: Luciano Pavarotti - Volare
via FoxyTunes

© Noddy

Published by Toy Town™ Times

7 comments:

Annette said...

I'm afraid I know nothing about football in fact I don't even like the sport. Sorry.
but what I did like was listening to Luciano, he's the greatest.I was heartbroken when he passed away last year.
I listened to Volare and I also lisyened to Ave Maria, my alltime favourite.
Thanks for that.

Annette said...

P.S. When are you on line for messenger. I keep trying you but you're not there!

Sezme said...

Don't know if you celebrate it there, but Happy Father's Day!

Anonymous said...

Come on, Portugal!!!!!!

McNoddy said...

Dickie,

I know, I know. Bloody Germans!

Whichendbites said...

looks like Gene HACKMAN

McNoddy said...

There was only ever one HACKMAN at the Bridge - Chopper Harris. He was from HACKNEY though. I could go on, but....


I'll get ma coat....