Well that's me home from my first shift back at work.
Things that haven't changed:
- First call allocated 10 minutes before start of official duty.
- IT had prevented me accessing computer as I had been away for over a month. Eventually got response from helpdesk 1 minute before aforementioned call allocated.
- Couldn't find a car. Borrowed Sergeant's.
- 10 minutes refreshment break in 10 hour shift eventually snatched after 7 hours duty.
- 88 emails in my inbox of which 90% were destined for deletion and eventually read on return to station some 5 hours after commencing duty.
- Plenty of water in stock for water dispenser.
- Air conditioner installed in Muster Room