Posts

Posts

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Halloween Crackdown - Ban egg sales to U21's

I have posted before about the humble egg being the latest weapon of choice for our errant youths, but it seems my Neighbourhood colleagues have had a smashing time cracking down hard on their use as part of Operation Fawkes.

My next initiative will be to get No sales to U21 signs up in all grocers and supermarkets!

Speaking about Operations like this I'd like to welcome PC Dogberry to the world of Police blogs. I'd just like to observe that the fad for creating media grabbing and self serving Ops like those he refers to surely belittles our profession and opens us up for ridicule. Let's just stick to the basic foundation of good honest Policing - common sense.

1 comment:

McNoddy said...

Sadly - Dogberry is no more